It’s been more than a year since I last posted, and I miss it. I was browsing through a friend’s blog and I realized how much I loved to blog and that I want to continue doing it. So.. here I am, back to the blogging world.
Right now, here are some of the thoughts running through my always-busy-and-constantly-changing mind.
1. I am currently heading a project for our church choir. As president of the choir for this year, I had to think of activities and projects, and this was one of them. Since we already had several recordings of our renditions during Sunday worship, I decided to compile them and burn them into a CD for the church members to listen to. I sometimes find myself singing to myself one of the songs that we sing or listening to our past songs. It was my hope that some members have experienced that and this CD would give them easy access to some of the songs. I’m praying this will be readily accepted and listened to.
2. I’m regretting not “recording” my past travel experiences. Since working in a hotel (with cool benefits), I’ve been to several countries in Southeast Asia already, and all I have to bring back are pictures and my memories. I wanted to make a scrapbook or photoblog of every trip but never had the time or effort to do it. Also, I need a new camera before I can even think about posting my photos. Lol. So far, here are my trips for the year 2011:
January – Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
March – Taipei, Taiwan (the return)
June – Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia
Not as much as last year, when I went out pretty much every month. There are less promos for airfare so it’s a bit difficult to go out of the country. Still, I’m pretty excited about October, when I’m going to Shanghai for eight nights! I’m planning to buy a Sony Nex-5 for the trip so we’ll see how that goes, too. Psyched!
3. Movies! The last movie of the Harry Potter series is finally coming tomorrow! I can’t wait. I’ve been a fan since the books came out and I’ve been “following” them since. I’m such a fan that I’ve seen all the movies once they came out and I’ve read so many Draco-Hermione fan fiction stories with my college friends that they became a “part” of my life for a while. This year alone, there have been a lot of awesome movies, so I’m excited for the upcoming ones also.
4. New gadgets. Since I haven’t blogged in a while, I haven’t talked about the iPhone, iPad, and Samsung Galaxy Tab. I’ve wanted one since they came out, but don’t think it’s practical, especially since I’m living in Manila( (where, when you leave your gadget on the table for about 2 minutes, it’ll be gone by the time you come back, or someone will follow you). Still, I’ve read a lot of ebooks this year in my laptop (my eyes are probably so strained), and wished I had a Kindle or something similar.
5. New house! We’ve moved from Pantranco to Cordillera/Cuenco. Okay, so it’s still in Quezon City, but the distance makes a lot of difference! My FX fare went down from P25 to P20 and the walk from Quezon Ave to the house is less (no less scarier though) as well. It’s also way better since we’re in a “real” house now instead of a condo unit.
6. What my next blog post will be about. Haha.