Last Sunday, I had a brain”storm.” My thoughts randomly went to Christmas and suddenly, all these questions bombarded my head.
1. How did the “Christmas tree” become so significant? Where and from whom did it start?
2. What about Saint Nick or Santa? (I’ve read about this before but I need a refresher.)
3. Who started the tradition of gift-giving?
4. Where did the word “Christmas” come from (etymology)?
5. What do Jehovah’s Witness members and other beliefs do during the Christmas season?
…and many others. There are still 8 months until Christmas..more than enough time to find the answers. Any thoughts?:)