Happy New Year
A very, very belated Happy New Year to all!
I haven’t been able to update much.. but.. well.. here goes:
30 Dec 08: my cousin’s wedding
31 Dec 08: unfortunately, I had work; Hyatt Hotel check
01 Jan 09: a break
02 Jan 09: back to work, even though it was a holiday (lol)
For some reason, that New Year’s Eve, there wasn’t a lot of fireworks (or maybe I was just oblivious to it all). It felt like an ordinary day. Weird. This year was also the first time I didn’t go unli and greet everyone in my phone book a happy new year.
So.. alphabet things about me:
1. A is for age:
` 20. out of the teen zone. lol.
2. B is for beer of choice:
3. C is for career right now:
` reservations officer.
4. D is for your dog’s name?
` no dog.
5. E is for essential item you use everyday
` computer, cellphone, pen
6. F is for favorite TV show at the moment:
` i don’t watch tv..:)
7. G is for favorite game:
` lol cooking mama, pokemon, mario, diner dash series, etc…
8. H is for Home town:
9. I is for instruments you play:
` piano. really, really, really basic piano.
10. J is for favorite juice:
` hmmm. mango.
11. K is for whose butt you’d like to kick:
` oh please. i’m thinking evil thoughts. wahahaha.
12. L is for last place you ate:
` fits cafe – hyatt canteen. lol.
13. M is for marriage:
` uhuh.. m is also for magic, etc…
14. N is for your full name:
` rachel drew go yam
15. O is for overnight hospital stays:
16. P is for people you were with today:
` mom, bro, driver, a prof, officemates.
17. Q is for quote:
` I am, therefore I am. First thing that popped into my head.:)
18. R is for Biggest Regret:
` i actually do not have any big regrets.
19. S is for status:
20. T is for time you woke up today:
` 05:30 am.
21. U is for underwear you have on now:
` errr. duh?
22. V is for vegetable you love:
` are mushrooms considered vegetables?
23. W is for worst habit:
` my messiness.
24. X is for x-rays you’ve had:
` hmm.. chest and mouth.
25. Y is for yummy food you ate today:
` bicol express, egg drop soup, bihon.
26. Z is for zodiac sign:
` sagi, and in chinese, dragon.